Belgian passport applications in Ho Chi Minh City
April 2, 2019
Here the greatest chance for Belgians in Vietnam who wish to apply for a new Belgian passport on site or the pre-registration of her/his biometric data.
The mission will take place on Wednesday April 17 and Thursday April 18, 2019 in the office of AWEX in Ho Chi Minh City.
Time: Wednesday afternoon 17th April or Thursday morning 18th April
Belgians wishing to use this service must send an email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance within 14 April 2019, indicating your preference for the meeting on 2 available time.
Your email must also contain the following attachment (s) in scan version:
- The passport application or pre-registration form (fully completed and signed).
- If your administrative situation changed since the last contact with the Embassy, please complete the attached form for updating administrative data
You must obtain following documents at the appointment:
- The original passport application or pre-registration form (fully completed and signed).
- Your current Belgian passport (which you can keep).
- Applicants from the age of 6 must present themselves in person for the collection of their biometric data.
- Application forms for minors must be signed by both parents.
- The amount in local currency associated with the delivery of the new passport. Information can be found on website www.diplomatie.belgium.be/vietnam (consular rates).
You can find neccessary documents for you application here.