[Solvay Brussels School] Webinar – Rethinking the 4P’S in Marketing – S.A.V.E.D
May 12, 2020
In a connected world, the core premise to drive business success is customer-driven insights. The FAANG group (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google) has become dominant in their markets thanks to the customer-centric approach and solution-oriented models. Moreover, the Covid-19 pandemic is having severe impacts on businesses and causing uncertainty in behaviour like never before. The traditional marketing mix - 4P's - needs to be reinterpreted to help companies weather crises and enhance customer bonding to outlast coronavirus. Therefore, we would like to introduce the S.A.V.E.D framework with 5 key strategies as one of the marketing evolutions for businesses to adapt and prosper in the New Normal.
Solvay Brussels School are planning to organize a webinar in May. The further details are as follow:
The new 4P's in Marketing: S.A.V.E.D (Solution - Access - Value - Education, Engagement & Experience - Digital)
2. Target audience: middle and high-level executives
3. Guest speakers:
- Prof. Sandra Rothenberger - Chair of Strategic Marketing at Université Libre de Bruxelles. She will present in detail about the S.A.V.E.D framework and why Marketing has to be S.A.V.E.D
- An Vietnamese expert in strategic marketing - to be confirmed later.
2.30 - 5pm, on Saturday 16th or 23rd May - we are waiting for the confirmation of Prof.Sandra.
5. Platform for webinar: Zoom via link https://us02web.zoom.us/
6. Guest Speakers:
- Prof. Sandra Rotherberger: Chair of Strategic Marketing, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Mrs Tran Cam Loan (Cindy Tran): Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Vietnam
- Moderator: Mr.Guy Balza: Managing Director, Omni Marketing Group - Vice Chairman, Eurocham Vietnam.
For more information about the event, please discover attachment via link below.
If you need more support, please feel free to contact Solvay Marketing Executive Ms Ngan Nguyen via email firstname.lastname@example.org.