[BVA Webinar] Business & Investment opportunities for Belgium & Vietnam under EVFTA & EVIPA – 13th July 2020
July 5, 2020
BVA in collaboration with Beluxcham is glad to invite you to his Webinar on Business & Investment opportunities for Belgium & Vietnam on Monday 13th of July from 10:00am till 12:00am (BE time)
The EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement that will enter into force on the 1st of August will certainly have positive consequences for Belgian exporters as the growth prospects for the Vietnamese economy remains promising despite the current Covid 19.
Nevertheless many among us still have relevant questions.
Together with our trade agencies, Embassies and experts we are willing to help you further and provide you during this webinar the right answers.
Program & Key speakers:
- Vice Minister Tran Quoc Khanh - Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT)
What impact will have the EU VN FTA and why was it so important for VN to conclude this agreement?
- Mrs Axelle Nicaise – Deputy head of EU delegation
What is the impact of EU VN FTA on European level…expected evolution of certain taxes according to sector..and/or transitional measures?
- MEP. Geert Bourgeois - EP standing rapporteur EU-Vietnam
Negotiation and short content of the EU VN FTA
- HEM Ambassador Vu Anh Quang - Vietnam Embassy in the Kingdom of Belgium. `
What are the expectations of Vietnam & what can Belgian entrepreneurs expect there ?
- Dr Vu Tien Loc - Chairman VCCI
How do VN entrepreneurs estimate their business import/export and what do they expect ? Which sectors will initially make the most use of this? How do VN entrepreneurs prepare and how can we help them?
- Mr. Nicolas Audier- Eurocham
How does Eurocham prepare the entry into force of the FTA? What challenges do you face ?
- Mr. Wouter Van Hees – FIT Trade and Investment Counsellor, Embassy of Belgium in Vietnam
What are the business opportunities for Belgian entrepreneurs in Vietnam
- Mr. Eric Blétard – AWEX Trade and Investment Counsellor, Embassy of Belgium in Vietnam
Update on the COVID-19 situation in Vietnam, and overview of some relevant market opportunities in the healthcare/e-health sector
Q&A: from 11:40am till 12:00am
Where & when? By Zoom on Monday 13 July from 10:00am till 12:00am (BE time), link will be provided upon registration.
This webinar is free of charge
Registration: before 10 July 2020 >>> REGISTER NOW <<<
If you have any questions please feel free to let us know beforehand on email@example.com