EXCURSION TOUR: TAN CANG – HIEP PHUOC TERMINAL AND LONG AN INTERNATIONAL PORT
1.Visit Tan Cang - Hiep Phuoc Port
- Opened in May 2015
- Total area: 16.50 Ha
- Length of berth: 420m (Soai Rap River) & 281m (Dong Dien River)
- Located in the South of Ho Chi Minh City, next to Hiep Phuoc IP; Long Hau IP; Tan Tao IP ; Binh Chanh IP; Long An IP; Ips of Tay Ninh province: Phuoc Dong, Thanh Thanh Cong; Moc Bai.
- Expansion of Cat Lai Terminal and support to Cai Mep deep water port.
- Convenient location to connect HCMC to Mekong Delta by waterway.
- Good for agricultural & reefer cargoes CY stuffing
- Shippers/Consignees can release/ pick up containers at Cat Lai terminal and ICDs in HCM area
2. Visit Long An International Port
- Total area : 147 hectares which includes 7 wharfs that can serve 30.000 DWT – 50.000 DWT ships and 4 barge docks,
- Long An International port is one of the biggest seaports in the South of Vietnam. It not only reduces the load for Ho Chi Minh City ports but also helps the provinces in Mekong Delta import and export goods faster and more cost effectively than before.
- Long An International Port provides port services, warehousing, logistics, freight forwarding, international multimodal transport…The full-package service of Long An International Port will help customers save time and maximize their profit because they do not have to find sub service providers.
This half day excursion will offer an opportunity for participants to gain the first-hand contact with the Industrial Park, site visit infrastructure and seek for potential business partners.
Please register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For security purpose at the seaports, you are requested to send us the scanned passport (the page with your photo) for registration in advance.
5B Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam