Dear valued members,
In the fourth quarter of 2019, VCCI, in coordination with Ministry of Labor 0 Invalids and Social Affairs, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment and the Vietnam General Confederation of Labor, will be organising the Program on Benchmarking and Announcing Sustainable Companies in Vietnam 2019 in Ha Noi. This event will be a great opportunity to learn more about sustainability in Vietnam for any members who has an interest in this topic.
Objectives of the Program
• Honor and award sustainable businesses;
• Enhance the understanding of importance and benefits of sustainable development to businesses, communities and society;
• Promote business towards sustainability;
• Raise sustainability exchanges and cooperation among stakeholders in Vietnam, including the business community, government agencies and civil society organizations;
• Support Vietnamese companies to learn experiences through good global practices of sustainable development and economic integration;
• Scale up CSI among Vietnamese business community.
Date and time: 4th quarter of 2019 (exact date to be determined)
Location: Ha Noi (exact location to be announced)
Please kindly find further information about the event and registration in the link below:
If you have any further inquiries, please contact VCCI through the contacts here:
Mr. Nguyen Thanh Trung, Mobile: 0945 22 3333; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Nguyen Thi Quynh Nga, Mobile: 0979 751 516; Email: email@example.com