On 21 October 2022, BeluxCham and DEEP C Industrial Zones – Khu công nghiệp DEEP C successfully organized the seminar with the topic “𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐒𝐆 – Identifying sustainability priorities and targets for your business in Vietnam” with more than 20 participants in Haiphong. Our speakers in the seminar were:
1. Mr. Aru David, Regional Director, Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation (ASSIST)
2. Ms. Van Ly, Partner at Raise Partners
3. Ms. Kim Le, Co-founder/CEO of CL2B
4. Mr. Long Viet Nguyen – EY Vietnam Consulting Partner
5. Ms. Ngoc Tran – Deloitte Vietnam Audit- CEO cum Sustainability & Climate Services Leader
6. Mr. Johan Lijftogt – Managing Director Witteveen+Bos office Vietnam
Our speakers shared their valuable insights on about implementation approaches for ESG by businesses in Vietnam, the importance of the social impact side of ESG (getting HR and community engagement strategies right), and how to achieve ESG goals by adapting and investing in the circular economy.
BeluxCham would like to express our sincere thanks to our speakers & participants for your kind time & great efforts.
We also would like to thank DEEP C Industrial Zones – Khu công nghiệp DEEP C for sponsoring the venue for the event.