BeluxCham – SEA IP SME Helpdesk Webinar “How to protect your brand and innovation when doing business in South-East Asia?”
Are you interested in expanding your business to South-East Asia or already operating in the region? If the answer is yes, book your seat for this webinar!
Did you know that SMEs relying on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) appear to generate 68% higher revenues per employee than SMEs without IPR portfolios?
IPR is a crucial element of your business strategy, and it is pivotal to building an efficient protection strategy. However, few companies know how to properly generate revenues and create added value from their IPR.
If you want to learn more about protecting your brand and innovation join us with the details as follow:
- Date: October 19, 2021.
- Time: 10.00 (CEST)/ 15.00 (ICT)
- Location: Zoom
- Participating fee: Free of Charge
- Register here: https://forms.gle/UDH4YB8hwfz7fEAy5
- Language: English
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not miss this unique opportunity to receive tips from our outstanding speakers Prof. Harold de Walque - Lecturer at Solvay Business School Vietnam, Franck Fougere – External IP Expert of the SEA IP SME Helpdesk & Managing Partner of Ananda Intellectual Property Limited, and Benoit Tardy – IP Business Advisor of the SEA IP SME
We look forward to an interactive webinar! For more details refer to the below agenda.
- Welcome remarks - Harold De Walque
- IP landscape of South-East Asia - Franck Fougere
- Overview about IP in SEA
- Impact of Covid-19 on the IP landscape
- Opportunities and Recommendations for IP owners
- Case studies and useful tips for SMEs - Benoit Tardy
- Q&A session
- Closing Remark - Bart Verheyen
This webinar is co-hosted by BeLuThai, BeluxCham in Malaysia, Belgian Vietnamese Alliance, Chamber of Commerce and Industry Portugal - Vietnam and the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam.