[Co-host] Webinar “Foreign-Invested Company Incorporation In Vietnam Under The New Regulation And EVFTA”
In the last decade, Vietnam is becoming more and more of a prominent and profitable market, especially since EVFTA entered into force in August 2020. In order for businesses to be more competitive, the necessity to invest and to operate with full control in Vietnam becomes fundamental. To bring to you the latest updates, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam – ICHAM, Fidinam Ltd. gladly host the webinar “Foreign-Invested Company Incorporation In Vietnam Under The New Regulation And EVFTA” with co-host of CEEC, Beluxcham, Eurocham, INCHAM, MBC, SBG, Spanish Chamber, where we provide information on how to set up a foreign-invested company in Vietnam and to take advantage of EVFTA.
- How to set up a Foreign Invested Company (FIC) in Vietnam under the new regulations
- EVFTA and its benefits to EU and Vietnam
- Market Entry Service Information
Date: June 23rd, 2021
Time: 3PM – 4:30PM (Vietnam time)
Register link: HERE by 2PM, 23rd June
Moderator & Speakers:
– Sir Hoang Hai Pham – Executive Director of ICHAM
– Mr. Alessandro Pedrinoni – Asia Pacific CEO & General Director VN of Fidinam Hong Kong Ltd.
– Ms. Phuong Thao – Relationship Manager & Head of Corporate Advisory of Fidinam Vietnam Ltd.