Webinar “Crisis and stress management through Breathing + Meditation”
We would like to invite you to BeluxCham Webinar "Crisis and stress management through Breathing + Meditation".
In this webinar, Ms. Suzanne Vian (Eve Sena) - CEO of Yoga Vietnam founded in 2003, will take you through a guided Breath + Meditation experience to help you calm your mind. She will be sharing a few simple techniques you can use daily, to quickly relax your mind and reduce your stress levels.
"Daily meditation can help reduce and prevent anxiety, chronic pain, depression, heart disease and high blood pressure. Meditating can significantly affect hormones and neurotransmitters such as cortisol, serotonin, melatonin, and epinephrine. We don’t need to be mindful in every moment or sit around all day in meditation. Even a few minutes a day helps.
Performing these techniques regularly, frees up uneccesary thinking time, which helps you conserve mental and physical energy. Stress can tax our strength and cause physical tension. Even during times of prolonged stress or during a major crisis, we can train our bodies and minds to deeply relax." - Suzanne
Join us now to learn how to increase your mental health, the details of the webinar as follow:
- Date: 22/07/2021
- Time: 09.30 AM
- Location: via Zoom
- Participating fee: Free of Charge
- Link register: https://forms.gle/7d3TXXGfpybn2Va99
We are looking forward to having you and sharing the beauty of Breathwork + Meditation with you.
Who is Suzanne Vian (or Eve Sena)?
- Founded Vietnam’s first international standard yoga school (Yoga Vietnam), Saigon Yoga Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, District 1, HCMC 2003-2009
- One of Asia’s Top Teachers, Asia Spa Magazine, 2005
- Yoga and Wellbeing advisor Australian International School HCMC (AIS), 2003-2009
- Launched Worldwide Yoga Alliance professional Teacher Training in HCMC 2005-present
- Vietnam’s Ambassador in the world’s largest peace conference, The World Cultural Festival with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar of The Art of Living Foundation with 3.5 million attendees. Delhi, India 2016
- Launched Vietnam’s first school Mindfulness Program at the International School of Ho Chi Minh City (ISHCMC) 2016
- Staff Yoga and Mindfulness teacher trainer, United Nations International School (UNIS), Hanoi 2016
- Holistic Education Advisor, Inspire Educamps, (ISHCMC) 2016-present
- Founder of Jiva Yoga Saigon, Thao Dien HCMC 2017-2020
- 2019 Best 6 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in South East Asia, DOYOUYOGA
- Yoga Vietnam CEO 2003-present
For more information about Suzanne please visit her website: https://www.evesena.com/