The Belgian – Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, better known as BeluxCham, is an independent, non – profit, non – commercial, and professional association.
Our main objective is to inform, serve and support the Belgian and the Luxembourg enterprises and individuals currently operating in Vietnam and the companies willing to do so. Beluxcham is considered as a professional reference, the voice of the Belgian – Luxembourg business community in Vietnam. Moreover, we work in co-operation with the Belgian Embassy, Consulate and the three regional trade representative offices, as well as Eurocham in order to facilitate member’s business in Vietnam.
News & Updates
Vietnam Business News
- Food giants in Vietnam have seen increasing revenues from instant noodles, taking advantage of a large and growing market.
- Vietnam’s benchmark VN-Index dropped 0.35 percent to 1269.18 points Friday.
- Banks have only disbursed 1% of the VND800 trillion (US$34.2 billion) economic recovery package in the three months since it was announced.
- Apple supplier Foxconn has leased 50.5 hectares of land in the northern province of Bac Giang and plans to set up a $300-million factory there.
- Drugstore chain Pharmacity has replaced its founder Christopher Randy Stroud, also known as Chris Blank, as its legal representative.