The Belgian – Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, better known as BeluxCham, is an independent, non–profit, non–commercial, and professional association.
Our main objective is to inform, serve and support the Belgian and the Luxembourg enterprises and individuals currently operating in Vietnam and the companies willing to do so. Beluxcham is considered as a professional reference, the voice of the Belgian–Luxembourg business community in Vietnam. Moreover, we work in cooperation with the Belgian Embassy, Consulate and the three regional trade representative offices, as well as Eurocham in order to facilitate member’s business in Vietnam.
BeLuxCham ESG Conference 2023
News & Updates
Vietnam Business News
- New phones that only support 2G will not be able to connect to the country’s mobile network from March 1, according to the Vietnam Telecommunications Authority.
- Vietnam's seafood exports rose by 64% year-on-year in January to nearly US$750 million, with shipments to China, the U.S. and the EU seeing sharp increases.
- The U.S.’s Internal Revenue Service estimates that the country’s millionaires and billionaires are evading over US$150 billion in taxes annually.
- Foreign Vietnamese are spending big on apartments and land in Vietnam, which they consider a good investment assets compared to prices in developed markets.
- After dedicating 16 years to my career in the U.S. and amassing a portfolio of real estate and cash valued at $2 million, my ties to Vietnam remain unbreakable.