The Belgian – Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, better known as BeluxCham, is an independent, non – profit, non – commercial, and professional association.
Our main objective is to inform, serve and support the Belgian and the Luxembourg enterprises and individuals currently operating in Vietnam and the companies willing to do so. Beluxcham is considered as a professional reference, the voice of the Belgian – Luxembourg business community in Vietnam. Moreover, we work in co-operation with the Belgian Embassy, Consulate and the three regional trade representative offices, as well as Eurocham in order to facilitate member’s business in Vietnam.
News & Updates
Vietnam Business News
- State-owned Vietnam Education Publishing House experienced its most profitable year in 2021, earning VND287 billion ($12.3 million) in after-tax profit.
- Real estate company FLC Group elected Le Ba Nguyen as its new chairman for until 2026 at an extraordinary shareholders' meeting on Saturday.
- Samsung Engineering has acquired a 24 percent stake in water treatment company Dong Nai Plastic Water for 52.7 billion Korean won (US$40.57 million).
- Vietnamese-American Le Anh Tuan has been accused of stealing $2.6 million from investors through a non-fungible token scheme.
- FLC is seeking to buy back its former headquarter building in Hanoi’s Cau Giay District from Orient Commercial Bank, which seized it after the developer defaulted on its loan.