The Belgian – Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, better known as BeluxCham, is an independent, non – profit, non – commercial, and professional association.
Our main objective is to inform, serve and support the Belgian and the Luxembourg enterprises and individuals currently operating in Vietnam and the companies willing to do so. Beluxcham is considered as a professional reference, the voice of the Belgian – Luxembourg business community in Vietnam. Moreover, we work in co-operation with the Belgian Embassy, Consulate and the three regional trade representative offices, as well as Eurocham in order to facilitate member’s business in Vietnam.
News & Updates
Vietnam Business News
- Cryptominers are powering down operations, even selling equipment, as cryptocurrency prices continue to plummet.
- The government has deferred the special consumption tax payable by carmakers.
- Finland’s PYN Fund Management Ltd said Vietnamese stocks are now available at bargain prices, and is generally upbeat about the market.
- Vietnam Airlines remained in the red in Q1 despite revenues rising to a two-year high, with net losses of VND2.62 trillion (US$113.1 million).
- The Vietnam Stock Exchange’s board of members has replaced Le Hai Tra with his deputy, Tran Anh Dao as general director of the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE).