The Belgian – Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, better known as BeluxCham, is an independent, non – profit, non – commercial, and professional association.
Our main objective is to inform, serve and support the Belgian and the Luxembourg enterprises and individuals currently operating in Vietnam and the companies willing to do so. Beluxcham is considered as a professional reference, the voice of the Belgian – Luxembourg business community in Vietnam. Moreover, we work in co-operation with the Belgian Embassy, Consulate and the three regional trade representative offices, as well as Eurocham in order to facilitate member’s business in Vietnam.
No event found!
News & Updates
BeluxCham AGM 2023
The BeluxCham Vietnam Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held on Wednesday, 22nd February 2023 at Belgo – Le Ngo Cat …
[BeluxCham News] We Are Hiring
𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: – Responsible to implement a complete year-long 2023 activities calendar (with vision till end of 2024) to celebrate …
BeluxCham Seminar “𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐒𝐆 – Identifying sustainability priorities and targets for your business in Vietnam”
On 21 October 2022, BeluxCham and DEEP C Industrial Zones – Khu công nghiệp DEEP C successfully organized the seminar …
BeluxCham Chairman joined the seminar ‘Belgian Customs & Partners in your logistic chain in SE Asia: What can we do for you?’
On Friday 02 September 2022, at the Brussels airport, our Chairman, Bart Verheyen and Country Representative for BE and LUX, …
Doing Business in Vietnam 2022
Grant Thornton Vietnam’s publication of the 2022 edition of “Doing Business in Vietnam” is out now. This publication will bring …
Vietnam Business News
- Vietnam Electricity made a loss of over VND36.29 trillion ($1.55 billion) in 2022 due to rising costs, the Ministry of Industry and Trade has said.
- Banking credit growth was just 2.06% year-on-year in the first quarter of this year partly because businesses faced difficulties and had no need to borrow, according to the central bank.
- Instant noodle producer Colusa-Miliket, best known for its Miliket brand, reported record revenues of VND631 billion (US$26.7 million) for 2022 following a 10% rise.
- The U.S. dollar fell marginally against the Vietnamese dong on the black market Saturday morning.
- SJC gold price dropped 0.07% to VND67 million ($2,855.32) per tael Saturday morning.