The Belgian – Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, better known as BeluxCham, is an independent, non – profit, non – commercial, and professional association.
Our main objective is to inform, serve and support the Belgian and the Luxembourg enterprises and individuals currently operating in Vietnam and the companies willing to do so. Beluxcham is considered as a professional reference, the voice of the Belgian – Luxembourg business community in Vietnam. Moreover, we work in co-operation with the Belgian Embassy, Consulate and the three regional trade representative offices, as well as Eurocham in order to facilitate member’s business in Vietnam.
News & Updates
Vietnam Business News
- At commercial banks Friday afternoon, every U.S. dollar for the first time ever fetched VND24,000, a hike of over 4.7% so far this year.
- Vietnam’s benchmark VN-Index inched up 0.54% to 1,132.11 points Friday after five straight sessions in the red.
- The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam has sought Ministry of Transport permission to close Dien Bien Airport for six months from next March to carry out massive expansion work.
- The U.S. dollar continued its recent rally, reaching an all-time high at nearly VND24,000 at some banks Thursday.
- Vietnam’s benchmark VN-Index dropped 1.53% to 1,126.07 points Thursday in its fifth straight losing session.