Whether you’re in investment banking, commercial banking, private industry, or investment management, you will undoubtedly come into contact with environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues. It is important to have an understanding of, perspective around, and ability to work with environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues.
In our next seminar, our experts in this field will explain ESG and its impact on companies, as well as provide some guidance on effectively incorporating ESG factors into corporate strategies and operations.
Date: Friday, 21 October 2022
Time: 02.00 PM – 04.00 PM
Address: 05 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Minh Khai, Hong Bang, Haiphong
– BeluxCham Members: 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞
– Co-host Members: VND 250,000
– Non-Members: VND 300,000
Please register before 20 Oct 2022
1. Mr. Aru David, Regional Director, Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation (ASSIST)
2. Ms. Van Ly, Partner at Raise Partners
3. Ms. Kim Le, Co-founder/CEO of CL2B
4. Mr. Long Viet Nguyen – EY Vietnam Consulting Partner
5. Ms. Ngoc Tran – Deloitte Vietnam Audit- CEO cum Sustainability & Climate Services Leader
6. Mr. Johan Lijftogt – Managing Director Witteveen+Bos office Vietnam
We look forward to welcoming you to the event!